Plans 2007

I've decided to try to get this blog up and going again. It looks like, with the Clarks leaving the SL Valley that we are going to need to find better ways to communicate with everyone, so this is it!
Mother's Day was great! It was real relaxing for me. We use the microwave everyday! What a fantastic gift! Thanks again so much!
Kevin Proctor graduated on Monday! He is going to take summer technology classes.
Owen's sealing will be the first part of the summer. Keep us posted.
Taylor reunion on the 2nd Saturday of July. Andrea's report will be the next day with a huge breakfast served immediately following.
Julie and Aaron are planning to move to 4188 S. Alice while they get their house sold and relocate to Wyoming. They will move in the first part of June. David will be out of school in 1 week. MJ's last day is June 29!
We need some ideas about Family Fun for the summer. Now that James and Michelle have set the date of Aug. 4, we know what we have to work around. Give us some ideas about what you'd like to do and when. With two young babies in our group, it makes it a little more challenging. Grandma Prather says we are welcome to stay over at her place. I'd like to do some day things and then maybe a on or two night sleep-over somewhere. Any chance we can do day boating?
I think I'd like to get tickets to "The Secret Garden" in September while there is still a good selection. Who wants to go to that? We're planning to gt a "Grandparents Plus Pass to Hogle Zoo." That way we can take us, 6 grandkids and one parent. That doens't let the rest of the parents off the hook. We'll pay to get you in! Our Stake Lagoon Day is July 5. That is probably the cheapest we can do. Who wants to go? It is a Thursday.
We've found a fun park in South Jordan to play at.

2 Comments:
Wow! I have to read this with my day planner open.
I'm not sure about sleeping over with the little munchkin. But let us know what you are planning and we will see what we can do. I don't think we are interested in the play.
Thanks for the blog, this will be fun.
I appreciate your response. We'll try to have something for everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home