I just love it! I like the way you stacked the pictures ar the end from a casual shot to the formal shot. It was great! You're really getting very good!
The only picture I can think that we don't have is a good one of Olivia doing a flip? Just a thought.
Did you want to label Hogel Zoo pictures and start with James presentations?
Did Julie send pictures of the kids in the cowboy hats or roping?
This is nice to be able to share this on=line! I have a name for your productions
1 Comments:
I just love it! I like the way you stacked the pictures ar the end from a casual shot to the formal shot. It was great! You're really getting very good!
The only picture I can think that we don't have is a good one of Olivia doing a flip? Just a thought.
Did you want to label Hogel Zoo pictures and start with James presentations?
Did Julie send pictures of the kids in the cowboy hats or roping?
This is nice to be able to share this on=line!
I have a name for your productions
Aspire Hyre Productions! ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home