Thanks for setting us straight! I think I like the name floppy fish better. It seems like this was your favorite trampoline "move" that you used when growing up?
Unfortunately, Norm likes the name floppy fish better too. However, he can't even do it, so I just think he is jealous. We are having fun with the tampoline. We just got it up this week but we are all enjoying it.
3 Comments:
Thanks for setting us straight! I think I like the name floppy fish better. It seems like this was your favorite trampoline "move" that you used when growing up?
Whoever named it obviously did not see you preform the trick, other wise they would have named it "the floppy fish!" =)
I'm impressed you are still getting on the tramp to do tricks. I guess I'm getting too old for my own good.
Unfortunately, Norm likes the name floppy fish better too. However, he can't even do it, so I just think he is jealous. We are having fun with the tampoline. We just got it up this week but we are all enjoying it.
Post a Comment
<< Home