MEMORIAL DAY 2011
Thanks, Brenda and Norman for a great time! The food was delicious and we didn't get rained out! I'm sure we went at least ten miles around and around the neighborhood. We are donating our efforts this year to the Diabetes Association since we have three family members who have to deal with that moment by moment. The golf cart was the greatest! It's nice to see the grandkids getting tall enough that they can ride the "bicycle for two" and I can just try to ride my own. Grandpa didn't do too bad and kept things adjusted for the rest of us.
We were so busy enjoying the fun that we didn't get any pictures. Can anyone send us some pictures?
For Father's Day, I'm serving up homemade cheesecake anytime after five. We'll see what we can do to get the trampoline up and jumping!
We were so busy enjoying the fun that we didn't get any pictures. Can anyone send us some pictures?
For Father's Day, I'm serving up homemade cheesecake anytime after five. We'll see what we can do to get the trampoline up and jumping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home