posted by Brenda at 6:20 AM
No problems here, It probably your user that is not working right =) J/K I know for a fact that your user is much more competent than mine. My comments pull up fine. So, as always, I'm no help.
It came up this time, but it was very slow. I am able to pull them up at mom's house with my login, so I am not sure what the problem is.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
No problems here, It probably your user that is not working right =) J/K I know for a fact that your user is much more competent than mine. My comments pull up fine. So, as always, I'm no help.
It came up this time, but it was very slow. I am able to pull them up at mom's house with my login, so I am not sure what the problem is.
Post a Comment
<< Home