Labels: Christmas 2007, Mom
posted by Brenda at 8:25 PM
I love it! I love it! The music was perfect. This is my favorite album this Christmas. Brenda, you are quite fantastic!What is the name of the program that you use. I know that it came with your camera, etc. I really like what you can get it to do!
Brenda, could you post this to the Harline Family site. If you will post it and give it a title, I will do a little write-up. I think it is wonderful!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
I love it! I love it! The music was perfect. This is my favorite album this Christmas. Brenda, you are quite fantastic!
What is the name of the program that you use. I know that it came with your camera, etc. I really like what you can get it to do!
Brenda, could you post this to the Harline Family site. If you will post it and give it a title, I will do a little write-up. I think it is wonderful!
Post a Comment
<< Home