Saturday, December 12, 2009
Previous Posts
- December Plans
- Send in Your Halloween Pictures
- Birthday Time Again
- Thanksgiving in Ogden
- It is called "Swivel Hips"
- KOAs Across the Nation Keeping Families Connected
- Temple Open House - JULY 22 at 10:00
- Update From Our Side
- FAMILY UPDATE: What's Going on?
- All my life, that I remember, I have been in schoo...


3 Comments:
So Brenda, what did you ask Santa for Christmas?
P.s. Your hair looks really cute in this picture!
This is way cute! Kove Breanna's smile!!!!
I did not think to ask Santa for anything for me. I really messed that opportunity up. I guess there is always next year, and the year after that, and the year after that. (I think it will be awhile before Breanna will sit on Santa's lap by herself.)
Post a Comment
<< Home