Labels: Breannna's First Birthday, Hyre
posted by Brenda at 8:27 PM
Kidd Candid's love Breanna!!! All of her pictures are so cute there is no way I could not buy them all. I forgot what you ask the photographers to get the fun backgrounds and props?
I just look online a find what I want first, then I ask for it. The dress up ones where the photographers suggestion.
Yes, Breanna is a real natural. All of the pictures were sooo cute! Thanks for taking me along!-Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Kidd Candid's love Breanna!!! All of her pictures are so cute there is no way I could not buy them all. I forgot what you ask the photographers to get the fun backgrounds and props?
I just look online a find what I want first, then I ask for it. The dress up ones where the photographers suggestion.
Yes, Breanna is a real natural. All of the pictures were sooo cute! Thanks for taking me along!-Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home