Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Party

Thanks to everyone who came and had a good time. James did a great job as the auctioneer! I thought there were some great white elephants. There were even some things that I wanted! Brenda's video was a success and we have found an easy way to display it without using a computer so let's do more of these. I understand Julie is working on one. We missed the Clark's this year! Hope everyone is staying warm and we are looking forward to the Hockey game at the e-center on Friday, Jan. 11 at 7:30 pm. Love Ya Lots!

Check the Harline blog. There are some first hand reports from Alice about the difficulties and election problems they have had in the past few days. Bob has drawn most of their money out of the bank and they may need to leave the country for a while. Stay posted to the news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home